Saturday, 6 April 2013

Timnas Indonesia Jersey Final Version


Hi all I'm comeback now I'll share you a Jersey, Timnas Indonesia Jersey. I created this jersey, you can find this jersey at binco clothes shop " Los Santos T - Shirt " and you can find " Ball Short " at Pro Laps clothes
shop and you can find " Sneaker Blue Shoes " at Pro Laps too. Please don't steal my Jersey!

To compatible you must used David Beckham Skin and you must used " Los Santos T - Shirt, Ball Short, and Sneaker Blue Shoes " to compatible!

You can share this jersey in anywhere you want but, don't forget to contact me on twitter @RRP08 and show who's created this mod, thank's

How to install :

Read the " Readme First.txt "

Here's The Screenshot :







Download :
Sharebeast

If there's have a bug or Link Broken please tell us, Thank's

2 comments: